Wednesday, July 4, 2012

oops... my employment application

Yesterday, I applied to a bakery that I'd applied to last summer. Thinking I didn't get a callback because I was overqualified for the cashier position, I thought I'd fair better for caterer coordinator one. I fit all the criteria for the job.

So, I logged into the application system with my login and password, which I remembered from last August (it's a national chain, so everything's computerized).  I read through the application and updated the parts that I needed to be.

Then, I came to this question: How many times a month is it okay to come into work late?  The drop menu had options for 0, 1, 2, 3, 4+.  Guess what I chose the last go round?

4+.

Oops... Maybe, it wasn't my vast overqualification that eliminated me from last summer's job but my inability to read and/or use drop menus.

No comments: